- #: 3672
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Music
- Updated: 2010-08-16
- Current Version: 1.3
- Size: 6.90 MB
- Language: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Bonnet Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © 2010 Bonnet Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
PocketGuitar turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a virtual guitar. You can press and strum strings, just like a real guitar.Along with several guitar sounds, you can also play Electric Bass and Ukulele in this app. You can also create various sounds…..
What's New in Version 1.3
- The settings can now be saved as presets
- Refined effect settings screen
- Added Wah effect and built-in reverb
- Improved Electric Guitar sound
- Optimized for iOS 4 & iPhone 4
Rated 5/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
This version is a million times better than the last. It sounds more realistic. Buy it
Cliff Burton Bells Bass
Just saying that my favorite thing about this app was bass guitar. Now with this new update with better sounds and a Wah effect, you can basically get a dead on Cliff Burton For Whom The Bell Tolls intro sound, both the studio and live versions. It's awesome.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes